Saturday 4 January 2014

The Army Girl

I had the pleasure of photographing one of my friends who is currently in the army so for her to come in and let me get a few images of hr while she was on leave was amazing and such a great opportunity to ask her about her life. I already knew she had a very fashionable lifestyle in comparison to her army lifestyle this led me to photograph her with inspiration from a musical and TV icon Ariana Grande. I decided to use her as inspiration for the shoot because she is very beautiful and fashionable like Lauren and for some reason she reminds me of her the main image for inspiration was the one below for her Seventeen Magazine cover shoot;

This image inspired me because it is fun and girly which is what i wanted to show in my photos of Lauren because yes she's in the army which is seen as a masculine job but she has this very girly side to her. Check out my image below to also see more from the shoot make sure to check out; www.facebook.com/scottgibbonphotography




No comments:

Post a Comment